Enable Sound Auto-play in BrowsersMost web browsers block sound from auto-playing on pages until you click on the page after every time the page loads. The FastCurb Dashboard makes sounds for things like new orders and customer pickup arrivals, so it's important to insure your browser isn't blocking these sounds. You may control the volume at the lower left of the screen. Setting volume to 0% (muted) will also suppress the "Sound Alerts Disabled" popup from showing.
Follow the instructions for your browser below to add fastcurb.com as allowed to auto-play sound.
Open a new tab in Chrome and copy/paste into the address bar.
(or go to Chrome: Preferences: Privacy and Security: Site Settings: Sound)
- In the "Allow" section click "Add" and in the Site box that pops up enter: and click the "Add" button to save.
At the top of the screen's browser menu select Safari then Preferences.
(or press command + comma buttons; see picture to right)
- Select the Websites tab at the top of the window that popped up.
- On the left side select "Auto-Play".
- On the right side under "Websites Open" find FastCurb.com and click the drop-down menu and select "Allow All Auto-Play".
- Close the Preferences popup window to return to FastCurb.com.
While on FastCurb.com right-click anywhere on the page and select "View Page Info".
(or at the top of the screen's browser menu select Tools then Page Info)
- Select the Permissions tab at the top of the window that popped up.
- Find Autoplay and uncheck "Use Default".
- Click "Allow Audio and Video" to check it.
- Close the Page Info popup window to return to FastCurb.com.